Z-226MS, OK-KMR, No. 19-08, private owner, Praha-Letňany airfield, Czech Republic 2020
This Trener was originally manufactured as the Z-226B and like many other aircraft of this version, it was gradually converted to the Z-226M
and MS versions. It was first time registered on April 26, 1957 and was flown by the Podhořany Aero Club, before sold to a private owner. The
latter still operates it today at the Prague-Letň any airport. The former inscription Aeroklub Podhořany was removed from the aircraft, otherwise the colouring remained unchanged. In the “pandemic” year 2020, the owner put as a prank a warning sticker calling for compliance with
anti-epidemic measures. The “Blaník” inscription on the port side of the fuselage refers to the aircraft's primarily towing history (L-13 Blaník is
a school glider).
INFO Eduard - December 2021