Bf 109G-10/U4, II./JG 52, Brno, Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren, April 1945
After II./JG 51 was disbanded on April 5th, 1945, at Fels am Wagram, together with its pilots the equipment
was relocated as well. One of the one-o-nines which were transferred from II./JG 51, is the aircraft named
Rosemarie. The original aircraft operator can be determined thanks to the overpainted marking
which location was exclusively used by II. /JG 51.
648309 Bf 109G undercarriage BRONZE legs
648465 Bf 109G-10/U4 engine
INFO Eduard - May 2019