W. Nr. 600150, Stab/JG 4, Frankfurt am Rhein-Main, Germany, April 1945
Dora W.Nr. 600150 was built by Gerhard Fieseler Werke (first production batch). It is the only recently discovered JG 4 Dora that sports the unit´s badge.
U.S. forces found her at Frankfurt am Rhein-Main airfield in April, 1945. Camouflage consisted of RLM 74/75 on the upper surfaces, and blue-green RLM
76 on the lower. The RLM 74 and 75 were applied to the fuselage, and the tail unit wore mottling of the same colours. The engine section showed original
Junkers paint of RLM 74 and a whitish RLM 76. The RLM 75 spots were added to the upper cowling by GFW. The forward part of the wing under surfaces,
ailerons and landing flaps were blue-green RLM 76. The Werk Nummer is present on the port side of the fin only. There is no pulley system on the early-style canopy. The Black-White-Black band on the tail identifies this as a JG 4 aircraft.
INFO Eduard - November 2018